SCUBA DIVING COURSE 2 for 1 SPECIAL
PADI OPEN WATER DIVING COURSE
Internationally Recognised …Minimum Age 10 Years…Depth Rating 18metres
The course is made up of theory, pool training & sea dives…
1. THEORY (5 Modules)
• formal lectures supported with PADI video material
• Quizzes and a final exam to test your knowledge
2. POOL TRAINING (5 Modules)
All the skills required for the course are taught in an Olympic size swimming pool, ensuring an ideal spacious training environment. (Indoor and heated in winter).
3. SEA DIVES (4 Dives)
4 Sea dives are completed on the course.
Full Time: (4 Full Days, 8-5pm daily) Normal Price: R2999
Special per person R1499
Contact our store in the Beacon Isle for exact dates and schedule times.
Scuba: All scuba equipment is supplied for the duration of the course.
Soft Gear: 5mm Wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins & weight belt can be rented at an additional cost of R399 per person for the duration of the course.
NB. If you purchase full soft gear before your sea dives, the R399 will be refunded.
Training materials required for the course are available for purchase at a cost of R399 (manual) or R845 (CD Rom)
WHY TRAIN WITH PRO DIVE?
• Small groups ensuring personal attention.
• Highest safety standards, impeccable safety record, highly qualified and experienced instructors & dive masters.
• All regulators are fitted with alternate air sources and depth gauges
• Rental equipment is well maintained, in excellent condition and not older than 1 year.
• We are situated in close proximity to the dive sites, safe parking, and hot showers.
• Dedicated dive travel office to arrange specialised dive tours.
• 5 Star Dive Centre – widest range of diving equipment available, clean air station, equipment servicing.